Latest PCU News
Last month the Danville Register & Bee ran a story about fraudulent debit card charges on Piedmont Credit Union accounts. The credit union has determined that this is a result of the security breach on a card payment processor in New Jersey. Heartland Payment Systems has issued a statement at www.2008breach.com. This affects thousands of banks and credit unions across the country. There was no security breach at Piedmont Credit Union or any of its vendors. ... keep reading...
If you don't see what you're looking for right here on our front page, try searching for it! There is a Search box at the top right corner of our page as well as a Search PCU link located under Quick Links to the left. Or you may click here to visit our Search page.
Popular searches are: Loans, Savings, Lost Card, Online Billpay, Interest Rates.
While car prices today are being slashed left and right, car repair prices are as high as ever! Repairs to modern cars are just plain expensive. If your car is past its manufacturers warranty then perhaps you should consider our Mechanical Breakdown Coverage. Click here to read more ... keep reading...
- Variable Rate Home Equity Loans ranging from 3.50%-5.50%.
- Certificate rates remain strong. One Year Certificate is 3.93% APY, 4.01% APYE.
- Christmas Loans are availbel until February 28, 2009.
- Christmas Clubs pay 1.22%.
In this issue...
- Credit Union Pioneers
- 'Owe' vs. 'Own' - Using Debt Wisely
- Budgeting Worksheet
- Three Useful NetBranch Links
- New Federal Share Insurance Limits