It's Time to Switch Your Checking Account to Piedmont CU!
We're proud to offer a simple yet feature-rich checking*** account that is not only convenient, it's FREE!
There are no regular fees for debit cards or for the account. There's no minimum balance, and no hard to understand transaction requirements either. It's just a great account that thousands of our members already enjoy. Take a look below at what it DOES have...
Just take a look at some of the benefits of a Piedmont CU Checking Account...
- No Regular Monthly or Annual Fees
- Free VISA Check Card (Debit Card, no monthly fees here either!)
- Free Online Billpay
- Free Online Banking
- Free E-Statements (optional)
- Free Overdraft Protection from Savings or a Loan*
- Nationwide Network of Free ATM's (cuHere)
- Use Online Billpay to transfer funds to your other accounts or to pay individuals. Even if the account is at another financial institution.
- No Minimum Balance
- No Per Check Fees
- No Direct Deposit Requirement
- Re-Order Checks Online
- Earns Dividends**
Download our Switch Kit to help make a smooth transition to using your Piedmont Credit Union Checking Account. Download link below.
*Overdraft from savings is limited by law to 6 times per month. Overdraft from a Loan is dependant on Overdraft Line of Credit approval. Interest charges do apply to outstanding loan balances.
**Checking Accounts earn dividends if the average daily balance is $300 or greater.
***As a not-for-profit credit union the official name of this account is a Share Draft Account. We refer to it as "Checking" for the sake of simplicity.
Click here to read about our compliance with Check 21 and how substutite checks function.