Here is a quote from a member who started using Online Billpay.
"This is great! I may never have to write a check again. You need to tell everybody about this!"
Online Billpay really is a great service that is offered for free to any member with a share draft checking account. It is very easy to setup and offers many other great features.
It is always a good time to start using what some have called the best service our credit union has ever offered, Online Billpay. But now it is better than ever! Just take a look at some of the new features that are now available.
Features & Benefits at a Glance:
- Make multiple payments from one screen.
- Email Payments to anyone with an email address and a U.S. bank account. Perfect for sending emergency money to a college student or repaying a friend for lunch.
- Easily transfer funds between your PCU account and accounts at other institutions.
- Payee and payment amount thresholds notify you of account activity based on criteria that you choose.
- Organize your payees by category.
- Month at-a-glance Pending Payment Calendar
- Payment Alerts to Email or Text Message
- Live Chat with Billpay support staff
- Schedule Gift Reminders
- Saves You Postage
- Easily and Quickly Donate to Charities
- Add Custom Payees for payments to private parties such as Landlords, Family Debts, and even Church contributions.
- Security features such as 128 bit SSL encryption and other phishing prevention measures.
Below are links to a series of PCU Member Connect articles about the new features on Online Billpay as well as a demo Online Billpay Site.
Part One 
To get started with Online Billpay simply login to NetBranch  and click on Bill Payments, which appears on the left side of the NetBranch screen. Then we will need for you to fill out the Billpay application and verify your identity. Then you're all set and ready to start paying bills within minutes!
When adding new payees to Online Billpay, many of them will be available to you immediately. However, custom payees must first be verified before they are available for you to send payments to.