Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit
A Piedmont Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit is an excellent way for members to obtain money needed for large projects, purchases, or expenses. It utilizes the equity built up in your house and like any mortgage loan, the interest paid on this type of loan is tax deductible. It is a great way to consolidate debt, buy a second home, buy a car, or pay for home improvements.
- Fixed and Variable Interest Rates
- Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction Payments to fit your unique pay schedule.
- Borrow up to $250,000. or up to 80% of the appraisal value of your house.
- Fixed Rate Loans up to 15 year amortization period
- Variable Rate Loans up to 20 year amortization period
- Home Equity Credit Line funds can be accessed in person or over the phone for transfer into a share account. A minimum initial withdrawal of $5,000 is required.
What to bring when you apply for a Home Equity Loan
- Copy of Deed.
- Copy of Homeowner's Insurance Policy.
- Copy of your most recent mortgage balance. (if any)
- Current paystubs or other verification of your income.
- $270.00 application fee.