In case you missed it....
Take a few moments to watch the video & see photos from Piedmont Credit Union's 43rd Annual Meeting. ... keep reading...
What are Banana Bucks and why do I get them at the Super Saver Celebration? When is the next Community Shred Day? How can I get tickets to the annual meeting? The answers to these questions and more are inside the latest issue of Coins... ... keep reading...
Board of Directors
The credit union board of directors is comprised solely of volunteers from the membership of the credit union. They meet at least once per month and set the overall course of the credit union. They are elected at our Annual Meeting and serve two year terms. Each credit union member may cast a single vote regardless of how much they actually use the credit union. The board also appoints various committees that help operate the credit union.
In this issue...
- Annual Meeting, introducing Money Monkey.
- Scholarship Applications now available.
- Use your tax refund, get loan rate discounts.
- A call for volunteers to help with the Kid's Club
- New NetBranch Security Features
- Computer Loans
- Have you moved recently?
- Quotes about Online Billpay