HELP! I've got more MONTH left at the end of my MONEY!
If this statement is true for you, then you may not see the intended humor in it. It's a very serious subject for a great many individuals in our part of the state. You may be feeling incredible stress while frantically trying month after month, payday after payday, to make ends meet and somehow get ahead financially. ... keep reading...
Come and get a check-up on your finances at our very first Financial Health Day!
- Free credit report analysis!
- Free Budget & Savings Planning!
- Free Tax Preparation Services! (please call for appointment)
- Door Prizes Too!
The start of a new year always represents a good time to re-evaluate one's financial well-being. Below is a link to a simple budget worksheet to help you gain more control over your own day-to-day finances.
Remember to also use our financial calculators here.
In this issue...
- Credit Union Pioneers
- 'Owe' vs. 'Own' - Using Debt Wisely
- Budgeting Worksheet
- Three Useful NetBranch Links
- New Federal Share Insurance Limits